World’s #1 sneaker consignment marketplace with retail locations in NYC & LA, and an online store that services international shoppers.
• Absence of proper WMS resulting in delays in shipping orders
• Manual processes generating lack of visibility for warehouse workers and management team
• Insufficient analytics to identify the bottlenecks and errors
Since 2005, it has been the most trusted source for sneaker seekers and
sellers, effectively becoming the world’s #1 sneaker marketplace.
• Create custom WMS as off the shelf solutions did not support this unique business model
• Integration with third-party specialized services (shipment specialists, CRM) to transform manual processes into a set of rules performed by the WMS
• Work with the ELK stack to deliver actionable insights in real time through data visualization
• Lower low entry-point level for staff, decreased errors, gain of productivity and space
• Creation of a DevOps dashboard to see the health of the different services. Provides real time visibility, warnings in case of unusual activity, allow to anticipate potential outages
• Implementation of Operations Log to give management the necessary Business Intelligence visibility to prioritize dev work